Arch Stability 3720NEW BALANCE
This product has been rebranded! If you do not see your size then go to the Ten Seconds Arch Stability Insoles for the exact same insole.
The New Balance Arch Stability 3720 stabilizes and supports the foot with a heel cradle and anatomically shaped arch. The stability plate provides rigid support designed to address true arch problems while the cushion provides added comfort for the foot. The orthotic can reduce arch fatigue, reduce strain on the tibia, prevent plantar fasciitis and help to relieve heel and arch pain. Use of this support by those with flexible arches may prevent future problems with knees, hips, and back. This is of the few shoe inserts with air hold channels beneath the arch, helping to maintain a breathable environment for the foot without compromising support. New Balance Insoles fit in all athletic, casual, and hiking shoes that come with removable footbeds. The insoles are designed to be used all day, every day, for standing, running, or any sport.
• Foot types: Medium Arch, Flexible Foot
• Abzorb® cushioning is strategically placed for maximum shock absorption at the heel and forefoot
• Vent system helps keep feet cool and dry
• Anti-blister top cover helps prevent chafing
• Biostatic antimicrobial top cover helps to fight odors
• Fits most athletic, casual, and hiking shoes with removable footbeds
• Stability plate helps combat overpronation
• Extra deep heel cup helps cushion the foot naturally
• New design teal and black (previous design blue and red)
• PVC and latex free
• Manufacturer 100% Gear/Tech Guarantee: 60-day money-back guarantee and 1 year manufacturer defects warranty. Return product to address on box with original receipt for full refund.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Snow Sports, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Medium), Back Pain, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.