Pressure Relief 3030NEW BALANCE
This product has been rebranded! If you do not see your size then go to the 10 Seconds Pressure Relief with Metatarsal Pad Insoles for the exact same insole.
The New Balance 3030 Pressure Relief Arch Support is a lightly supportive insert that can be used by any foot type and will add a comfortable layer of cushion to the shoe. The soft Plastazote® top layer uses your body’s heat to mold to the base of the foot and the deep heel cushion provides added comfort in the shoe. The metatarsal support distributes pressure and can help prevent or provide relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Morton’s Neuroma, and Metatarsalgia. Recommended for diabetics and arthritis sufferers. New Balance Insoles fit in most athletic, casual, and hiking shoes that come with removable footbeds or liners. The insoles are designed to be used all day, every day, for standing, running, or any sport.
- Foot types: Low Arch, Medium Arch, High Arch, Flexible Foot
- Abzorb® foot strike pads are strategically placed for maximum shock absorption at the heel and forefoot
- Air flow channels are molded into the shape of the arch to help provide cooling comfort
- Extra deep heel cup cushions the foot naturally utilizing the cushioning tissues in the heel of the foot
- Plastazote® top layer molds to the foot’s plantar surface
- Trimmable Insert
- This insole has a metatarsal pad to help distribute pressure and provide relief from conditions such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, and Morton’s neuroma. For the same insert without a metatarsal pad, see the New Balance Pressure Relief 3020 or the 10 Seconds Pressure Relief
- Color: green and red bottom with neutral top cover. Previous design neutral and black bottom with neutral top cover.
- PVC and latex free
- Manufacturer 100% Gear/Tech Guarantee: 60-day money-back guarantee and 1 year manufacturer defects warranty. Return product to address on box with original receipt for full refund.
Good for these Activities: Hiking, Service/Work, standing, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Ball of Foot Pain, bunions, Diabetes, gout, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do I need to have these heat molded to my foot?
No. The materials used cause them to naturally form to your foot using your body's heat.
Are these a good insert for diabetics?
Yes, these insoles are made with Plastazote® and are great for diabetics who do not have a prescription orthotic.