Blue Footbed TraditionalBIRKENSTOCK
Is it really possible to add Birkenstock comfort and support to your everyday pair of shoes? Yes, it is!
The Birkenstock Blue Traditional footbed was first designed based on a cast of a healthy foot in the sand giving you an anatomically sound insole that is optimized for comfort and support. The insole enables your bodyweight to be evenly distributed over the whole foot, supporting the foot while encouraging proper alignment and optimal gait.
The Orthotic arch design and heel cup balance foot impact areas for greater shock absorption and reduced foot fatigue. The deep heel cup also allows the fat pad of the heel to funnel beneath the heel bone, providing relief from heel pain and conditions such as plantar fasciitis. The metatarsal pad is perfectly placed to relieve forefoot pressure and pain including neuromas and metatarsalgia.
The ¾ length of the arch support allows it to be worn with most casual and athletic shoes. Flexes enough to allow shock absorption for the high arched foot. Firm enough to support a flexible foot and provide excellent support for those who overpronate.
- Best for high arches, medium arches, and flexible feet
- Made in Germany and designed based on cast of a healthy foot in sand giving you premium support and all-day comfort
- Fits the best in casual style shoes, athletic shoes, or boots
- Comes in narrow, medium, and wide widths
- ¾ insert, can usually be worn above or below the current manufacturer insert in the shoe
- Raised side flanges aid in controlling foot movement and stability
- BirkoCork: Cork and EVA construction provided flexibility and absorbs impact shock
- Anti-slip bottom moleskin coat increases durability and protects BirkoCork for longevity of footbed life
- Deep heel cup provides natural cushioning, shock absorption, and protects the heel bone for foot pain relief
- Soft silky smooth top cover absorbs and wicks away moisture
- Hand washable
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Ball of Foot Pain, bunions, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, high arches, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma, Over Pronation, Over Supination, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: 3/4 Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this insole provide padding for those who have lost their fat pad under the metatarsals. If not, which insole do you recommend
This insole has a really good metatarsal pad but it does not offer any cushioning. If you are looking for padding or cushioning underneatht the metatarsals we recommend the 10 Seconds Pressure Relief with Met Pad.
My soles wear out on the right heel of the right shoe and the left heel of the left shoe. Will these insoles correct that too?
That is normal wear for shoes. These insoles will support your arches and may help to straighten your gait a bit. However, you will still see some wear on your shoes after awhile.
How long before I need to replace
We generally recommending replacing your insoles when you replace your shoes. The Birkenstock Blue Footbed Traditional insole usually lasts between 1-2 years depending on how often you wear it.