Four Seasons 3/4FOUR SEASONS
The Four Seasons 3/4 support has an anatomically correct footbed. The metatarsal pad helps to relieve pressure beneath the ball of the foot and can offer relief from neuromas and ball of foot pain. The mild arch support and heel cup are designed to give extra support for a variety of foot types. The thin, flexible footbed is ideal for all types of footwear, especially in low volume shoes in which it is difficult to fit a thicker arch support. This insert is ideal for dress and casual shoes and is one of the few arch supports that will fit in cleats, skates, ski boots, and cowboy boots.
• Foot types: Medium Arch, High Arch, Flat Foot, Flexible Foot
• Compare with Tacco and Pedag Men’s and Women’s 3/4 insole
• Naturally contoured arch
• Built in metatarsal pad
• Adhesive pad under the heel can be used to keep the arch supports in place
• Fits comfortably in most shoes and footwear styles
• Can be worn with most sandals
• Made in Belgium
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Baseball, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Football, Golfing, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Skating, Snow Sports, Soccer, Tennis, Walking
Good for these Conditions: arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium), Ball of Foot Pain, bunions, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma
Length: 3/4 Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.