Prothotics Ultra Arch multi-sport insole not only provides support but also adds comfortable cushioning and shock absorption. The biomechanical engineering utilizes advanced materials to provide support and stability for foot health and comfort of the feet all day. Metatarsal support helps to relieve ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia and neuromas while the forefoot pad allows for increased shock absorption in the ball of the foot. Extra heel cushion helps to prevent and provide relief from plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and fat pad atrophy. Designed to add superior comfort and support to work shoes, military and service boots, athletic shoes, and casual shoes. This is an ultimate performance insole for high impact sports.
• Foot types: High Arch, Medium Arch
• Strong arch and metatarsal rise help relieve pain in the ball of the foot and guard against harmful overpronation and oversupination
• Anti-friction fabric wicks moisture away from the foot, reducing heat to prevent blisters
• Polyurethane base layer provides cushioning that does not flatten or lose comfort over time
• Vy-Gel™ performance grade elastomer pads provide shock absorption across the forefoot and heel strike to protect against fasciitis.
• Anti-Friction fabric wicks moisture away from the foot, reducing heat and shear to prevent blisters.
• Full length open cell, breathable, anti-microbial, anti-odor polyurethane mid-layer keeps feet dry for all-day comfort
• Trimmable insert
• Care instructions: Handwash and air dry
• Made in the U.S.A.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Ball of Foot Pain, bunions, Diabetes, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, high arches, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma, Over Supination, Plantar Fasciitis, runners knee, Shin Splints, supination
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I bought these to help with over supination but the description says it prevents over pronation. Are these insoles the correct ones?
Yes, these are one of the best insoles for over-supination.