Form Narrow Maximum Support insoles are thick with extra cushioning that molds to your unique foot shape and still provides superior comfort to all of your narrow shoes.
The firm but cushioned support makes this an ideal orthotic for heel and arch pain, including plantar fasciitis. Run, hike, work, or play with maximum support and maximum comfort.
These insoles can be worn right out of the box, or you can customize your fit by warming the inserts in the oven and following the unique molding process. Because of the extra thick cushioning they are designed to fit in high and medium volume footwear, including athletic shoes, casual footwear, hiking boots, and work boots. “These are quite possibly the world’s most comfortable insole.”
- Ideal for high arches, medium arches, and flexible feet
- Comfort and cushioning for NARROW-fitting high and medium-volume footwear
- Base layer is designed to custom mold to your foot while still maintaining support
- High density foam allows for prolonged shock absorbing comfort
- Shape of the arch provides ideal support to reduce stress on the knees and feet
- Heel cup stabilizes heel to absorb impact while also providing cushion
- Specialized TemperWeave™ fabric in the top layer reduces moisture and odor causing bacteria
- Machine Washable
- FORM 100 day fit guarantee: if during the first 100 days following your purchase you are not satisfied with the comfort of your Form branded insoles, Form will refund the purchase price to you. You must return your insoles to the retailer from which they were purchased along with your sales receipt.
- Wear-moldable (Wear ‘n Form) right out of the box technology – after a few days of wearing the inserts they will FORM to your foot shape
Heat-moldable Warm ‘n Form insole technology for a more customized fit instructions:
- Preheat a regular or conventional oven to bake at 200°F/95°C
- Remove existing factory insoles from shoes and set aside
- Once oven is preheated to 200°F/95°C, place both FORM insoles face down (color side down) on middle oven rack
- Watch the special “temperature ready” indicator that is located on the bottom of your insole until it turns black in color. (If after 2 minutes the temperature tab does not turn black remove the insoles.)
- Remove insoles from the oven and immediately place both warm insoles into your shoes or boots
- Make sure you are wearing socks and immediately step into your shoes or boots and lace them up
- Stand comfortably with your feet shoulder-width apart, bend knees slightly for approximately 3 minutes, and let the insoles form to your feet.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
I play Pickleball and I love the Forms narrow insole! It fits perfectly in all my Pickleball shoes and gives me the extra support and cushion I need. I have tried different insoles but the Form insole is now my go to. I would give it more than 5 stars if available! Great job insoles.com!!
I’m a chiropractor and I work on my feet for hours a day. I used to use customized insoles from Foot Levelers but these work better for me. Great insoles at a fraction of the price of Foot Levelers. Great for athletic shoes
My wife and I are on our 5th pair of Form Insoles. We really like the fact that they come in a narrow size which is perfect for us. Both comfortable and great cushioning and fits all of our shoes. I would rate the insoles 6 stars if I could!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I wear a 6N with these issues: high arch, formerly had planter fasciitis, experience ball of foot pain and lower back pain when on my feet for 1 hour or more. What insole is best for me?
For all the issues you are describing the best insole would probably be the 10 Seconds Ultra Arch. It has a metatarsal pad to help the ball of foot pain and is good for all the other issues you mentioned. It is a bit thick and needs to be worn with a shoe that has a removable liner. The forefoot can be trimmed to fit a narrow shoe.
Prothotic Ultra Arch
If the Ultra Arch is too thick then the next best choice would be the Birkenstock 3/4 Bluefootbed insole. It is a bit firm but can be worn under a shoe liner for added cushion. It can also be worn above the shoe liner as well and is good for shoes that do not have a removable liner. This insole comes in a narrow. We recommend ordering one size down from your usual size to make sure the metatarsal pad fits properly.
Birkestock 3/4 Blue Traditional Footbed
The Insoles Team