The Powerstep Pinnacle Max has a firm support shell with a built-in arch support. The heel cradle is deeper than the original Pinnacle help to stabilize and control foot motion. The comprehensive dual-support system targets both the mid-foot and the hind-foot. The mildly angled heel platform helps to stabilize and protect the heel and prevent it from rolling inward. Dual layer cushioning adds comfort to the shoe with a soft, supportive feel. This insole is ideal for increased comfort and support in a variety of shoe styles including casual, athletic, and roomy dress or work shoes. Designed to help with pain relief and foot conditions including arch pain, fallen arches, over-pronation, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, sore aching feet, ankle pain, and knee pain.
- New Topcover Design! These used to be burgundy and are now blue. Different colors, same support.
- Foot types: Medium Arch, Flexible Foot
- Podiatrist designed
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Full length, total contact support
- Plush foam top layer with VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology
- Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased support
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- Deep heel cradle and mildly angled (posted) heel platform increases stability and prevents the heel from rolling inward
- Trimmable insert, movable from shoe to shoe
- If you are not accustomed to wearing arch support orthotics, it may be necessary to wear a few hours a day until feet are used to better support and then increase to wearing full time.
Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Powerstep Satisfaction Guarantee
Powerstep® products are always guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. Lifetime guarantee against breakage of the plastic foot support (inside casing) when used under normal conditions.
Good for these Activities: Service/Work, standing, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Medium), Back Pain, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Looking for sku5015-01 recommended by my podiatrist after surgery , which one is it?
The Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx contains the sku 5015-01. This should be the correct product for you.