Casual Flex CushionNEW BALANCE
New Balance Flex Cushion insoles are built with the signature foundation of Superfeet shape, which combine the podiatric expertise of Superfeet with the iconic excellence of the New Balance brand. The insole contour is designed to cradle the heel and hug the arch, providing relief for tired, aching feet. The support helps disperse impact to decrease stress and strain on the body.
• Foot types: Medium Arch, High Arch, Flexible Foot
• Fits in high volume footwear and best in footwear with removable inserts
• Two layers of cushioned, anti-fatigue support
• Heel cushion engineered to soften impact forces from the ground
• Flexible comfort arch accommodates the natural motion of the foot
• Anti-fatigue design includes two layers of foam cushion
• Sculpted for comfort and pain relief
• Moisture-wicking with odor control
• Trimmable insert
• Shaped by Superfeet, the legendary orthotic shape recognized worldwide for providing a supportive energizing foundation
• Care instructions: Hand wash. Air dry. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Rinse well, remove excess water with a soft towel, and allow to air dry. Do not place near a heat source such as a vent. Do not machine wash or dry.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Snow Sports, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, low arches, Over Pronation, Over Supination, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints, supination
Length: Full Length
Gave me just the right amount of support in my shoes that needed more arch
Had some time off from work but the first time back to 8 hours wearing these and I had to take Tylenol to make it through the shift. Don't waste your money.
They are not good for arch support either. The first area my feet started to hurt was in the arch area.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are they good if you have flat feet
Yes these arch supports are a good option for flat feet