Form Maximum Support insoles are thick with extra cushioning that molds to your unique foot shape and still provides superior comfort.
The firm but cushioned support makes this an ideal orthotic for heel and arch pain, including plantar fasciitis. Run, hike, work, or play with maximum support and maximum comfort.
These insoles can be worn right out of the box, or you can customize your fit by warming the inserts in the oven and following the unique molding process. Because of the extra thick cushioning they are designed to fit in high and medium volume footwear, including athletic shoes, casual footwear, hiking boots, and work boots. “These are quite possibly the world’s most comfortable insole.”
- Ideal for high arches, medium arches, and flexible feet
- Extra-thick cushioning and comfort for maximum support
- Base layer is designed to custom mold to your foot while still maintaining support
- High density foam allows for prolonged shock absorbing comfort
- Shape of the arch provides ideal support to reduce stress on the knees and feet
- Heel cup stabilizes heel to absorb impact while also providing cushion
- Specialized TemperWeave™ fabric in the top layer reduces moisture and odor causing bacteria
- Machine Washable
- FORM 100 day fit guarantee: if during the first 100 days following your purchase you are not satisfied with the comfort of your FORM branded insoles, FORM will refund the purchase price to you. You must return your insoles to the retailer from which they were purchased along with your sales receipt.
- Wear-moldable (Wear ‘n Form) right out of the box technology – after a few days of wearing the inserts they will FORM to your foot shape
Heat-moldable Warm ‘n Form insole technology for a more customized fit instructions:
- Preheat a regular or conventional oven to bake at 200°F/95°C
- Remove existing factory insoles from shoes and set aside
- Once oven is preheated to 200°F/95°C, place both FORM insoles face down (color side down) on middle oven rack
- Watch the special “temperature ready” indicator that is located on the bottom of your insole until it turns black in color. (If after 2 minutes the temperature tab does not turn black remove the insoles.)
- Remove insoles from the oven and immediately place both warm insoles into your shoes or boots
- Make sure you are wearing socks and immediately step into your shoes or boots and lace them up
- Stand comfortably with your feet shoulder-width apart, bend knees slightly for approximately 3 minutes, and let the insoles form to your feet.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
My next stop was a podiatrist and I wanted to try one more insert. This one is Great!! The pain started decreasing the very day I put them in my shoes. Give this a try before your trip to the doctor!
These are wonderful! In time the pain I was experience in my feet and knees was gone! I have purchased 5+ pairs of these over the last several years.
I like this material. It is very durable and I can tell it's going to last a long time .
100% best investment I have made for my feet. Long 8hr+ days on my feet were a huge pain. After getting these insoles I am able to be on my feet with no problem!
This is the second pair of the Form insoles that I have bought. I love that they are able to be heated and customized to my feet. I am on my feet all day on hard concrete floors, and with a high arch my feet usually hurt by the end of the day. These insoles make my days much better.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many miles can I run on a pair before having to replace?
A general guideline for most insoles is to replace every 500 miles or every 12 months, whichever comes faster.
Are these good for elderly people who due to age loose padding in the ball of the foot. This is a natural thing Thank you.
My right side of my right foot is in pain, we these help with that ?
It is possible, but it depends on what is causing the pain. If the pain is severe we recommend discussing it with your doctor. We also have a list of symptoms and conditions that may help you determine which insoles are best for your type of pain. Our Insole Advisor may also help.
Do these actually work?
Yes these are an excellent insole for arch support.