Cadence Low ArchCADENCE
Experience the Cadence® difference now for the Low Arch! Designed by a physical therapist using feedback and results from patients with various pain syndromes of the foot, knee, hip and back.
The Cadence Low Arch is intended for those that want a thin replacement insole (5mm from heel to toe) with a low arch profile, mild to moderate support, and the trademark Cadence comfort under the heel and forefoot
Exceptional comfort and cushion in the heel helps relieve plantar fasciitis. Also helps alleviate and prevent common injuries such as metatarsalgia, shin splints, iliotibial band syndrome, runners knee, achilles tendonitis and other conditions of the foot, knee, hip, and back.
- Foot types: Low Arch, Medium Arch
- Thin low profile design
- Unique orthotic shell provides support while reducing pressure under the heel
- Thin 5mm foam cushion heel to toe
- Unique heel “comfort zone” enhances comfort and reduces pressure under the heel
- Conforming heel cup improves pressure distribution and shock absorption
- Added support and comfort enhances the fit of your shoes and helps maximize energy transfer, pressure distribution and balance
- Antimicrobial low friction CoolMax top cover provides moisture control and odor protection
- Cadence® No Risk Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return them within 60 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
- Cadence® Insoles are proud supporters of 100% Team in Training, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and The Folds of Honor Foundation.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Baseball, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Golfing, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, hip pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, leg length discrepancy, low arches, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My street shoe size is 10D; my Brooks running shoe is 11D; what size Cadence insole should I purchase?
If your regular shoe size is a men's 10D then you will want Cadence size F. If it is a women's 10D you will want a Cadence size E. It is normal to need to size Brooks running shoes up just a bit so these sizes should fit properly.