Motion Control SportPROTHOTIC
The Prothotic Motion Control Sport insoles innovative design combines an arch stabilizer integrated with Vy-gel where heel strike occurs. The structural stabilizer promotes maximum motion control and stability, while also helping to correcting postural alignment, preventing overpronation, and preventing the rolling of the ankles.
The materials of this arch support set it apart. The bottom layer holds its shape and fights against compacting overtime because it is made of a spongy, zero memory polyurethane. This allows for both support and cushioning! The metatarsal rise is a polyurethane supported design, set to relieve forefoot pain and pressure, as well as simply support the entire foot if no pain even exists. The top cover is moisture wicking durable material which moves moisture down to a 2nd layer open cell foam, keeping your feet dry for all day comfort.
• Foot types: Medium Arch, Flexible Foot
• Strong arch and metatarsal rise help relieve pain in the ball of the foot
• Biomechanical engineering utilizes advanced materials to provide support and stability for foot health and comfort
• Polyurethane base layer provides cushioning does not flatten out over time or lose its comfort
• Vy-Gel™ performance grade elastomer pads provide shock absorption across the forefoot and heel strike to protect against fasciitis
• Anti-Friction fabric wicks moisture away from the foot, reducing heat and shear to prevent blisters.
• Lotusof™, a full length open cell, breathable, anti-microbial, anti-odor polyurethane mid-layer keeps feet dry for all-day comfort
• Made in the USA
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Football, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Ball of Foot Pain, bunions, flat feet, gout, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, low arches, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What's the thickness of the forefoot and heel?
The forefoot is 1/4" thick. The back portion of the heel cup is 7/8" and the section underneath the heel is 3/8" thick.
Is that a pair
Yes this is a pair of insoles, one for the left foot and one for the right.