The Powerstep Journey Wool insoles were designed to offer premium support on rugged terrain. The full length, full support insole offers dual layer cushioning to add comfort to your shoe or boot. The wool top layer offers insulation against both heat and cold by helping to regulate temperature. An excellent option for skiing, snow-boarding, skating, and all outdoor winter weather activities. Designed to help with pain relief and foot conditions including arch pain, fallen arches, mild over-pronation, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, sore aching feet, ankle pain, and knee pain.
- Foot types: Medium Arch, Flexible Foot
- Podiatrist designed
- Full length, total contact support
- Shock-absorbing foam with dual-layer cushioning
- Semi-rigid arch support for stability
- Wool helps regulate temperature and wick away moisture
- Built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased support
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- If you are not accustomed to wearing arch support orthotics, it may be necessary to wear a few hours a day until feet are used to better support and then increase to wearing full time.
- Trimmable insert, movable from shoe to shoe
Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Powerstep Satisfaction Guarantee
Powerstep® products are always guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. Lifetime guarantee against breakage of the plastic foot support (inside casing) when used under normal conditions.
Good for these Activities: Service/Work, Skating, Snow Sports, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Medium), Back Pain, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, hip pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, leg length discrepancy, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.