The Form Ultra-Thin Maximum Support insole is a super thin arch support that perfectly forms to your foot providing a unique fitting orthotic. Form's thinnest insole features a full-length semi-rigid orthotic arch support that can be worn for all arch types. These inserts are moldable, allowing you a custom fit for your unique foot shape. Run, hike, work, or play with maximum support and maximum comfort.
While these insoles are thin, they pack a punch. The soft, high-density foam provides long-lasting shock-absorbing comfort and can fit into most any shoe.
These insoles can be worn right out of the box, or you can customize your fit by warming the inserts in the oven and following the unique molding process. See what an amazing difference a little more support in your everyday life can make! “Quite possibly the world’s most comfortable insole.” These thin insoles are perfect for narrow and athletic shoes, they also work well in casual shoes, sneakers, and boots.
- Ideal for high arches, medium arches, and flexible feet
- Comfort and cushioning for NARROW-fitting high and medium-volume footwear
- Base layer is designed to custom mold to your foot while still maintaining support
- Shape of the arch provides ideal support to reduce stress on the knees and feet
- Heel cup stabilizes heel to absorb impact
- Specialized TemperWeave™ fabric in the top layer reduces moisture and odor causing bacteria
- Machine Washable
- FORM 100 day fit guarantee: if during the first 100 days following your purchase you are not satisfied with the comfort of your Form branded insoles, Form will refund the purchase price to you. You must return your insoles to the retailer from which they were purchased along with your sales receipt.
- Wear-moldable (Wear ‘n Form) right out of the box technology – after a few days of wearing the inserts they will FORM to your foot shape
Heat-moldable Warm ‘n Form insole technology for a more customized fit instructions:
- Pre-heat a regular or conventional oven to Bake at 200°F/95°C
- Make sure you are wearing a light pair of socks
- Remove existing factory insoles from shoes and set aside, loosen any laces
- Once oven is preheated to 200°F/95°C, place both FORM insoles face down (color side down) on middle oven rack
- Watch the special “temperature ready” indicator that is located on the bottom of your insole until it turns black in color. (IF AFTER 2 MINUTES THE TEMPERATURE TAB DOES NOT TURN BLACK REMOVE THE INSOLES)
- Remove insoles from the oven and immediately place both warm insoles into your shoes or boots
- Immediately step into your shoes or boots and lace them up
- Stand comfortably with your feet shoulder-width apart, bend knees slightly for approximately 3 minutes, and let the insoles form to your feet
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Baseball, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Football, Golfing, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Skating, Snow Sports, Soccer, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, Knee Pain, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What does the thickness measure?
The thickness of this insole is approximately 1/8"
How much do these weigh?
The exact weight will depend on the size you choose. Size H (Men's 10-10.5/Women's 11.5-12) weigh 1.6 ounces per insole (3.2 ounces for the pair).