Spenco Comfort shoe inserts do not have any extra arch support like other insoles, rather they resemble a pre-manufactured liner that comes with the shoes and are a perfect replacement for a liner. These slim, full-length liners provide heel to toe cushioning that makes any shoe or boot feel like an athletic shoe. They are made with Spenco's exclusive closed-cell nitrogen-injected material to provide a unique experience along with soft cushioning and shock absorption in every step.
Spenco Classic Comfort insoles are made with a unique SpenCore fabric that has a four way stretch that reduces friction and blisters to keep you comfortable on your feet all day long. These insoles do not help with arch arches, if additional support is needed try the RX Arch Support insole or the RX ¾ Arch Support insole.
Spenco Classic comfort insoles are trimmable and will fit in any shoe or boot and also fit over custom or OTC orthotics to add a little extra cushion and comfort.
- SpenCore heel-to-toe cushioning
- Best when used as a liner or insert for a shoe or to add a little cushion
- Does not have any extra support for the arch
- Low friction antimicrobial topcloth helps prevent blisters and reduce odors
- Trimmable Insert
- Note on sizing: For half sizes order the next size down. (For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.)
Care instructions:Caring for your Spenco Comfort insoles is easy! Simply hand wash and air dry.
Good for these Activities:
Good for these Conditions: arch pain
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.