Easyfit High HeelSUPERFEET
The Superfeet Easyfit High Heel ¾ insole is specifically designed for high heeled footwear. The insert hugs your arch, reduces blisters, and eases forefoot pressure and fatigue. Superfeet Easyfit High Heel insoles are the perfect way to revitalize your feet all day long, even in your slimmest-fitting shoes. Don’t sacrifice comfort for style – experience all day comfort in your high heels and wedges. Your feet don’t need to hurt at the end of the day anymore!
Superfeet arch supports are frequently recommended by many doctors, podiatrists, chiropractors, physical therapists, and professional shoe fitters. It has been reported that areas with positive improvement from the use of Superfeet insoles include feet, ankles, knees, back, and the overall body.
- Made for all foot types
- No trimming required! Designed for easy fit and wear
- Made for shoes, wedges, and boots with heels greater than 1 inch
- Slim fit will not crowd toes, even in slim-fitting heels and wedges
- Microsuede top reduces friction and rubbing to help prevent blisters
- Antimicrobial top cover eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Durable high-density foam keeps its shape providing reliable comfort and support for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Slip resistant design help to keep the insole in its place
- To be worn above or beneath the prefabricated insert that comes with your shoe
Cleaning your Superfeet Easyfit High Heel insoles is easy. Simply hand wash and remove excess water with a soft towel then air dry. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Do not place near a heat source such as a vent. Do not machine wash or dry.
Superfeet 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your new Superfeet Premium Insoles, return them with your receipt within 60 days to your place of purchase for a credit or refund. (Only valid with purchase. Not valid for misused, abused or improperly cleaned Superfeet products.)
Good for these Activities: Service/Work, Walking
Good for these Conditions: arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (High), Arches (Medium), pronation
Length: 3/4 Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.