Whether it’s the walk around the block to the serious hike, Superfeet Orange Premium insoles provide you the support you need.
The Superfeet Orange insole is an affordable, professional-grade orthotic that offers support, comfort, and cushion to your shoes. Created specifically for high impact activities, these insoles are made for those who punish their feet. Superfeet orange insoles add resilient and long-lasting support to your shoes along with powerful shock absorption to keep you moving through any activity.
From walking to running or hiking, Superfeet orange insoles will keep your feet feeling refreshed!
The Superfeet Orange insole features a deep, narrow heel cup to maximize control of the foot while helping to position the soft tissue beneath your heel. The design of this heel cup helps with natural shock absorption and can prevent arch or heel pain and plantar fasciitis. Orange insoles can also help to reduce stress on your feet, ankles, and knees while minimizing fatigue during sports thanks to the shock absorbing forefoot and high-impact foam. This insole fits best in roomy footwear with removable inserts, such as athletic shoes or work/hiking boots.
Superfeet arch supports are frequently recommended by many doctors, podiatrists, chiropractors, physical therapists, and professional shoe fitters. It has been reported that Superfeet insoles can improve pain in the feet, ankles, knees, and back as well as ease arch pain, heel pain, arthritis, bunions, over pronation, plantar fasciitis, and shin splints. You’ll notice the support toward the back of the arch and the front of the heel. This is intentional in the biomechanical design of the insole and is a part of the Superfeet difference. It allows for greater stabilization of the rearfoot and thus provides overall better support.
Check out the rest of our Superfeet insoles to see all that Superfeet has to offer.
- Best for medium arches, high arches, and flexible feet
- Fits in high volume footwear and best in footwear with removable inserts. Volume refers to the amount of space these comfortable Superfeet insoles will take up in your shoe.
- A deep heel cup and heel stabilizer reduces excessive shifting and movement in the footwear
- Reinforced stabilizer cap at the base of the insole supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- Moisturewick™ top cover with odor control is a natural, organic coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Responsive full-length foam forefoot supports and cushions the foot. The soft, springy foam provides excellent shock absorption and supports the foot to reduce stress on ankles and knees.
- Reliable comfort and support for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Trimmable insert. Insole may need to be trimmed to fit into your shoes
Cleaning your Superfeet Orange insoles is easy. Simply hand wash and remove excess water with a soft towel then air dry. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Do not place near a heat source such as a vent. Do not machine wash or dry.
Superfeet 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are not satisfied with your new Superfeet Premium Insoles, return them with your receipt within 60 days to your place of purchase for a credit or refund. (Only valid with purchase. Not valid for misused, abused or improperly cleaned Superfeet products.)
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, Walking
Good for these Conditions: ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Ball of Foot Pain, Heel Pain, hip pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, leg length discrepancy, Over Pronation, Over Supination, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints, supination
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.