Pinnacle 3/4 (Slimtech)POWERSTEP
The Powerstep 3/4 Length Slimtech Orthotic Supports enhances the structure and stability of the foot to improve the support in most shoes. Dual layer cushioning adds comfort to the shoe with a soft, supportive feel. The built-in foot support and heel cradle helps to provide motion control. This insole is ideal for increased comfort and support in a variety of shoe styles including casual, athletic, and work. Designed to help with pain relief and foot conditions including arch pain, fallen arches, mild over-pronation, heel pain, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, sore aching feet, ankle pain, and knee pain.
- Previously known as Powerstep Slimtech 3/4 Insoles
- Foot types: Medium Arch, Flexible Foot
- Podiatrist designed
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- 3/4 Length
- Ultra-Slim, Low Profile Design
- Plush foam top layer with VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology
- Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased support
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base
- If you are not accustomed to wearing arch support orthotics, it may be necessary to wear a few hours a day until feet are used to better support and then increase to wearing full time.
- Trimmable insert, movable from shoe to shoe
Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
Powerstep Satisfaction Guarantee
Powerstep® products are always guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. Lifetime guarantee against breakage of the plastic foot support (inside casing) when used under normal conditions.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Tennis, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, arch pain, Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Heel Pain, Knee Pain, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, Shin Splints
Length: 3/4 Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.