Pressure Relief10 SECONDS
Previously known as the New Balance 3020 Pressure Relief Arch Support. The 10 Seconds Pressure Relief is a lightly supportive insert that can be used by any foot type and will add a comfortable layer of cushion to the shoe. The soft Plastazote® top layer uses your body’s heat to mold to the base of the foot and the deep heel cushion provides added comfort in the shoe. Recommended for diabetics and arthritis sufferers.
10 Seconds Insoles fit in most athletic, casual, and hiking shoes that come with removable footbeds or liners. The insoles are designed to be used all day, every day, for standing, running, or any sport.
- Foot types: Low Arch, Medium Arch, High Arch, Flexible Foot
- Abzorb® foot strike pads are strategically placed for maximum shock absorption at the heel and forefoot
- Air flow channels are molded into the shape of the arch to help provide cooling comfort
- Extra deep heel cup cushions the foot naturally utilizing the cushioning tissues in the heel of the foot
- Plastazote® top layer molds to the foot’s plantar surface
- Trimmable Insert
- This insole does not have a metatarsal pad. For the same insert with a metatarsal pad (to help distribute pressure and provide relief from conditions such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, and Morton’s neuroma) see the 10 Seconds Pressure Relief with Met Pad
- Color: green and red bottom with neutral top cover. Previous design neutral and black bottom with neutral top cover.
- PVC and latex free
- Manufacturer 100% Gear/Tech Guarantee: 60-day money-back guarantee and 1 year manufacturer defects warranty. Return product to address on box with original receipt for full refund.
Good for these Activities: Hiking, Service/Work, standing, Walking
Good for these Conditions: ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Ball of Foot Pain, Diabetes, heel bursitis, low arches, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma
Length: Full Length
I have been buying and wearing daily the pressure relief insoles. The last pair was not the same thickness as the other three pair. What a disappointment after my flat, bunion, hammer toe feet were so much better from these insoles until now. What's happen to the quality?
I have been buying this insole for years and it is the best to support my arch and cushion my painful metatarsal heads. I will continue to buy these!
Arch and heel support with comfy cushioning too!
I purchased my second pair of insoles needed for my dressier shoes. Insoles did not let me down. They fit perfectly and give my feet the support they need. I'm very glad I found this company!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do I need to have these heat molded to my foot?
No. The materials used cause them to naturally form to your foot using your body's heat.
Are these a good insert for diabetics?
Yes, these insoles are made with Plastazote® and are great for diabetics who do not have a prescription orthotic.