Motion Control 3210NEW BALANCE
This product has been rebranded! If you do not see your size then go to the 10 Seconds Motion Control Insoles for the exact same insole.
The New Balance Motion Control 3210 orthotic is designed with a four-part support system. The heel cup, external heel stabilizer, arch support, and metatarsal support all work together to stabilize and support the foot. The stability plate allows for an anatomically shaped arch support and heel cradle to stabilize the mid and rear foot. Extra cushioning in the heel may help to provide relief from plantar fasciitis. Metatarsal support distributes pressure and can help provide relief from Morton’s neuroma and metatarsalgia. New Balance Insoles fit in most athletic, casual, and hiking shoes that come with removable footbeds. The insoles are designed to be used all day, every day, for standing, running, or any sport.
• Foot types: Medium Arch, Flexible Foot
• Abzorb® cushioning is strategically placed for maximum shock absorption at the heel and forefoot
• Anti-blister top cover allows for cooler, drier feet
• Biostatic antimicrobial top cover helps to fight odors
• Fits most athletic, casual, and hiking shoes with removable footbeds
• Stability plate helps combat overpronation
• Extra deep heel cup helps cushion the foot naturally
• Trimable Insert
• Previously named the New Balance Sport Cushion Insole
• Color: New design bright yellow and black (previous design neutral, light blue and black)
• PVC and latex free
• Manufacturer 100% Gear/Tech Guarantee: 60-day money-back guarantee and 1 year manufacturer defects warranty. Return product to address on box with original receipt for full refund.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Ball of Foot Pain, bunions, gout, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, low arches, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
Received my insole super quick and I was ready for them to come, with a broken toe I was so hoping it would help and it definitely has brought comfort to my foot. Thank you for such great insoles and much needed comfort.
One of the best support and cushioned insoles ever made. Hope 10 Seconds can continue the quality.
these are great, i wear them in all my shoes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do these take the place of the old New Balance Motion Control IMC 3210? These were great and now I can't find them. Thank you!
Here is a link to the insoles that have taken the place of the New Balance Motion Control IMC 3210. It is still made by the same manufacturer but now has a different brand name:
10 Seconds Motion Control Insoles
I fall between sizes what should I do I am size 7
Your correct size would be size 6.5-7, however that size is no longer in stock in this insole. We recommend switching to the 10 Seconds Motion Control insole and choosing size 6.5-7.