Motion Control10 SECONDS
Previously New Balance Motion Control 3210. The Ten Seconds Motion Control orthotic is designed with a four-part support system. The heel cup, external heel stabilizer, arch support, and metatarsal support all work together to stabilize and support the foot. The stability plate allows for an anatomically shaped arch support and heel cradle to stabilize the mid and rear foot. Extra cushioning in the heel may help to provide relief from plantar fasciitis. Metatarsal support distributes pressure and can help provide relief from Morton’s neuroma and metatarsalgia. New Balance Insoles fit in most athletic, casual, and hiking shoes that come with removable footbeds. The insoles are designed to be used all day, every day, for standing, running, or any sport.
• Foot types: Medium Arch, Flexible Foot
• Abzorb® cushioning is strategically placed for maximum shock absorption at the heel and forefoot
• Anti-blister top cover allows for cooler, drier feet
• Biostatic antimicrobial top cover helps to fight odors
• Fits most athletic, casual, and hiking shoes with removable footbeds
• Stability plate helps combat overpronation
• Extra deep heel cup helps cushion the foot naturally
• Trimable Insert
• Previously named the New Balance Sport Cushion Insole, New Balance Motion Control 3210
• Color: New design bright yellow and black (previous design neutral, light blue and black)
• PVC and latex free
• Manufacturer 100% Gear/Tech Guarantee: 60-day money-back guarantee and 1 year manufacturer defects warranty. Return product to address on box with original receipt for full refund.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Ball of Foot Pain, bunions, gout, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, low arches, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I wash my Motion Control Insole?
You can hand wash and air dry your motion control insoles. If needed you can use a soft bristled brush. You may remove excess water with a soft towel and allow to air dry. Do not place near a heat source to dry and do not machine wash or dry.
I am flat footed & have plantar fascitis of the right foot. I wear a size 10 1/2 sneaker. Which product & what size insole should I get?
The Ten Seconds Motion Control is a great insole for a flat foot and is very good for plantar fasciities. Another really good option is the Superfeet Copper. Both of these insoles fit the best in a shoe with a removable liner. We recommend getting whichever size corresponds with your shoe size. If the insole is at all too long for the shoe the end can be trimmed.