Pressure Relief with Met Pad10 SECONDS
Previously known as the New Balance 3030 Pressure Relief Arch Support.
The 10 Seconds® Pressure Relief is a lightly supportive insert that can be used by any foot type and will add a comfortable layer of cushion to the shoe. The soft Plastazote® top layer uses your body’s heat to mold to the base of the foot and the deep heel cushion provides added comfort in the shoe. The metatarsal support distributes pressure and can help prevent or provide relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Morton’s Neuroma, and Metatarsalgia. Recommended for diabetics and arthritis sufferers. Ten Seconds Insoles fit in most athletic, casual, and hiking shoes that come with removable footbeds and liners . The insoles are designed to be used all day, every day, for standing, running, or any sport.
- Foot types: Low Arch, Medium Arch, High Arch, Flexible Foot
- Abzorb® foot strike pads are strategically placed for maximum shock absorption at the heel and forefoot
- Air flow channels are molded into the shape of the arch to help provide cooling comfort
- Extra deep heel cup cushions the foot naturally utilizing the cushioning tissues in the heel of the foot
- Plastazote® top layer molds to the foot’s plantar surface
- Trimmable Insert
- This insole has a metatarsal pad to help distribute pressure and provide relief from conditions such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, and Morton’s neuroma. For the same insert without a metatarsal pad, see the 10 Seconds Pressure Relief
- Color: green and red bottom with neutral top cover. Previous design neutral and black bottom with neutral top cover.
- PVC and latex free
- Manufacturer 100% Gear/Tech Guarantee: 60-day money-back guarantee and 1 year manufacturer defects warranty. Return product to address on box with original receipt for full refund.
Good for these Activities: Hiking, Service/Work, standing, Walking
Good for these Conditions: arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Ball of Foot Pain, bunions, Diabetes, gout, heel bursitis, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma
Length: Full Length
These insoles immediately took away the pain and cradled my painful ball of foot for months. My podiatrist only offered up surgery. I like to order three sets to have two back up
Metatarsal injury is just painful could not wait the shipment was so quick instant relief ordering a second and third pair WOW
Great,plus great service thank you
The insoles help me avoid pain and are absolutely necessary for all of my activities. Very important to use as you age!
Pressure Relief with Met Pad
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do I need to have these heat molded to my foot?
No. The materials used cause them to naturally form to your foot using your body's heat.
Are these a good insert for diabetics?
Yes, these insoles are made with Plastazote® and are great for diabetics who do not have a prescription orthotic.
How do you trim these if they are too long for the shoe?
Here are instructions and a diagram showing you how to trim these insoles:
How to Trim your Insoles in 4 Simple Steps
Which inner sole would be better for metatarsal pain, the Ultra Arch innersole or the Pressure relief with met pad?
The 10 Seconds Ultra Arch is the best for metatarsal pain if you have a high arch. The 10 Seconds Motion Control is best for metatarsal pain if you overpronate/have a low arch. The 10 Seconds Pressure Relief with Met Pad is good for any arch type and will help with metatarsal pain along with added cushioning and comfort.
Do these come in wide widths?
These are not made in a wide width. If you order one size larger than your normal size and trim the end to fit the shoe that will usually work well for a wide width.
I wear New Balance shoes in size 16, 4E width. This insert comes in size 16-16.5. Will it work for the 4E width in that size?
Most likely it will work. However there is a chance it will not be quite wide enough to completely fill the toebox and you may have a small gap. It depends on the shoe and the shape of the toebox.
Will this fit a 5 e shoe
In general these would not be wide enough for the width of a 5E shoe. We have had customers order the insoles in one size larger and then trim the end to fit into a wider shoe. That has worked well for many people. We do have a request in to the 10 Seconds company to begin manufacturing this insole in a wide width. Hopefully this will be something they will offer in the future.