CURREX CLEATPRO insoles are rated the world's leading soccer insole. These insoles are designed to fit in soccer cleats and all other cleats to provide premium support for optimum athletic performance. Perfect for soccer, hockey, football, golf, lacrosse, rugby and baseball. The CLEATPRO LOW are specifically designed for athletes with low arches.
A good performance on the field becomes a great one thanks to control. Cutting, shooting, kicking, stopping, turning, no matter what cleat sport you’re into, they can all be improved with CLEATPRO. They put your feet in charge thanks to their Neo Touch SuperGrip anti-slip technology. No cleat is complete without Currex CLEATPRO.
Currex CleatPro Low insoles are specifically designed for people with low arches to provide superior foot and ankle support while wearing cleats for athletic activity. They feature a top layer that is soft and quick drying, a middle layer made of memory foam and charcoal to control order, and a bottom layer made of rubber and EVA designed to reduce impact with each step. These insoles have a zero offset design, so they will not compromise your shoe's geometry.
Currex CleatPro Insoles deliver ultimate comfort, amazing stability and control even at your top speed. This orthotic is perfect for all cleat sports, allowing you to add a little extra support to your cleats while still maintaining optimal contact with the ground. The deep heel cup provides shock absorption with each stride, and the semi-rigid arch adds a bit of bounce and rebound to keep you moving.
Feel better and perform better with Currex CleatPro.
- Best for low arches
- Light and dynamic
- Low volume to fit in cleats
- Heel stabilizer for perfect fit, wrap & lock
- Super Grip Anti-slip for ultimate control
- Bamboo mid-layer for moisture wicking and charcoal to reduce odor
- Poron® Heel Pro for shock absorption and cushioning
- 3D dynamic arch for anatomic support, dynamic stability for best fit
- Propo+ forefoot pad for speed push and rapid acceleration
- Currex insoles are designed to last 600+ miles or 12 months, whichever comes first
- Trimmable insert. Forefoot may need to be trimmed to fit into cleats
- Currex 60 day satisfaction warranty
- Engineered by Currex in Germany. Made in Vietnam
Cleaning instructionsCleaning your Currex CleatPro insoles is easy; Simply brush with warm water, soap, and air dry until fully dried and ready for use.
Good for these Activities: Golfing, Snow Sports, Soccer
Good for these Conditions:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.