Currex RunPro insoles are rated #1 in foot comfort and pressure relief.
Designed by leading German scientists, Currexsole runpro insoles are reported to significantly improve the comfort and support of running shoes which may help to reduce injuries and pain from plantar fasciitis and other common foot problems. Designed specifically with runners in mind they feature a top layer that is soft and quick drying, a middle layer made of memory foam and charcoal to control oder, and a bottom layer made of rubber and EVA designed to reduce impact with each step.
Reduce heel and ankle pain when walking and running with every step! This orthotic is perfect for minimalist runners, allowing you to add a little extra support to your running shoes while still maintaining optimal contact with the ground. The deep heel cup provides shock absorption with each stride, and the semi-rigid arch adds a bit of bounce and rebound to keep you moving. They can also be worn in a classic running shoe and running shoes with a cushioned midsole and 10mm drop.
Currex runpro inserts feature three different arch profiles to suit runners of all types. Runpro high are excellent for runners with high arches. For runners with medium arches try Currex RunPro Medium, and try Currex RunPro Low for low arches.
Feel better and perform better with Currex Runpro.
- Rated #1 in comfort and pressure relief (Scientific study, German Sports University of Cologne, Germany)
- Best for high arches
- Full-length footbed
- DryTek Fabric top cover is a long-lasting top coat designed to wick away moisture from the skin
- Bamboo and charcoal mid-layer to wick away moisture and reduce odor
- Light and dynamic for minimalist runners
- Deep decoupled heel cup for perfect fit, wrap, and lock toe reduce unwanted movement
- Poron® heel cushion for rebound and shock absorption
- 3D dynamic arch for anatomic support, dynamic stability and less fatigue
- Propo+ forefoot pad for maximum rebound & powerful propulsion
- Currex insoles are designed to last 600+ miles or 12 months, whichever comes first
- Trimmable insert. Forefoot may need to be trimmed to fit into minimalist running shoes or cleats
- Currex 60 day satisfaction warranty
- Engineered by Currex in Germany. Made in Vietnam
Cleaning instructionsCleaning your Currex Runpro High Profile insoles is easy; Simply brush with warm water, soap, and air dry until fully dried and ready for use.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Baseball, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Football, Golfing, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Skating, Snow Sports, Soccer, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Back Pain, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, high arches, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, Over Pronation, Over Supination, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, Shin Splints, supination
Length: Full Length
I've just received my 3rd pair of insoles and they are amazing. I had ankle surgery 2 years ago and the $500 custom orthotics didn’t do the trick until I tried CURREX HIGH PROFILE RUN PRO. Just amazing.
I have plantar fasciitis, flat feet, walk on my feet all day. I was in daily pain until I found these insoles. It feels like walking on clouds.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Height of the arch (current run pro high)
The arch height is 1 7/16 of an inch (close to 1 and a half inches) at the highest part of the arch