Currex RunPro insoles are rated #1 in foot comfort and pressure relief.
Designed by leading German scientists, Currexsole runpro insoles are reported to significantly improve the comfort and support of running shoes which may help to reduce injuries and pain from plantar fasciitis and other common foot problems. Currex Runpro low insoles are specifically designed for runners with low arches to prevent overpronation and provide superior foot and ankle support. They feature a top layer that is soft and quick drying, a middle layer made of memory foam and charcoal to control oder, and a bottom layer made of rubber and EVA designed to reduce impact with each step.
Reduce heel and ankle pain when walking and running with every step! This orthotic is perfect for minimalist runners, allowing you to add a little extra support to your running shoes while still maintaining optimal contact with the ground. The deep heel cup provides shock absorption with each stride, and the semi-rigid arch adds a bit of bounce and rebound to keep you moving. They can also be worn in a classic running shoe and running shoes with a cushioned midsole and 10mm drop.
Currex runpro inserts feature three different arch profiles to suit runners of all types. Runpro low are excellent for runners with low arches. For runners with medium arches try Currex RunPro Medium, and try Currex RunPro High for high arches.
Feel better and perform better with Currex Runpro.
- Rated #1 in comfort and pressure relief (Scientific study, German Sports University of Cologne, Germany)
- Best for low arches, flat feet, and overpronators
- Light and dynamic for minimalist runners
- Deep decoupled heel cup for perfect fit, wrap, and lock toe reduce unwanted movement
- Bamboo and charcoal mid-layer to wick away moisture and reduce odor
- Poron® heel cushion for rebound and shock absorption
- 3D dynamic arch for anatomic support, dynamic stability and less fatigue
- Propo+ forefoot pad for maximum rebound & powerful propulsion
- Currex insoles are designed to last 600+ miles or 12 months, whichever comes first
- Trimmable insert. Forefoot may need to be trimmed to fit into minimalist running shoes or cleats
- Currex 60 day satisfaction warranty
- Engineered by Currex in Germany. Made in Vietnam
Cleaning instructionsCleaning your Currex Runpro Low Profile insoles is easy; Simply brush with warm water, soap, and air dry until fully dried and ready for use.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Baseball, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Football, Golfing, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Skating, Snow Sports, Soccer, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, arch pain, Arches (Medium), flat feet, heel bursitis, it band syndrome, low arches, Over Pronation, Over Supination, overpronation, pronation
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I wear size 8 or 8 1/2 shoe size. What size insole do I order?
We would recommend ordering the Medium (Women's 8.5-10). If it is a little bit too long for the shoe you can easily trim the end for a perfect fit. If you do need to trim them, here are instructions on how to do that: How to Trim Your Insoles in 4 Simple Steps