Currex RunPro insoles are rated #1 in foot comfort and pressure relief.
Designed by leading German scientists, Currexsole runpro insoles are reported to significantly improve the comfort and support of running shoes which may help to reduce injuries and pain from plantar fasciitis and other common foot problems. Currex Runpro Medium insoles are specifically designed for runners with medium arches to provide superior foot and ankle support. They feature a top layer that is soft and quick drying, a middle layer made of memory foam and charcoal to control oder, and a bottom layer made of rubber and EVA designed to reduce impact with each step. These insoles have a zero offset design, so they will not compromise your shoe's geometry.
Reduce heel and ankle pain when walking and running with every step! This orthotic is perfect for minimalist runners, allowing you to add a little extra support to your running shoes while still maintaining optimal contact with the ground. The deep heel cup provides shock absorption with each stride, and the semi-rigid arch adds a bit of bounce and rebound to keep you moving. They can also be worn in a classic running shoe and running shoes with a cushioned midsole and 10mm drop. Currex runpro inserts feature three different arch profiles to suit runners of all types. Runpro medium are excellent for runners with medium arches. For runners with high arches try Currex RunPro HIgh, and try Currex RunPro Low for low arches.
Feel better and perform better with Currex Runpro.
- Rated #1 in comfort and pressure relief (Scientific study, German Sports University of Cologne, Germany)
- Best for medium arches/flexible feet
- Light and dynamic for minimalist runners
- Deep decoupled heel cup for perfect fit, wrap, and lock toe reduce unwanted movement
- Bamboo and charcoal mid-layer to wick away moisture and reduce odor
- Poron® heel cushion for rebound and shock absorption
- 3D dynamic arch for anatomic support, dynamic stability and less fatigue
- Propo+ forefoot pad for maximum rebound & powerful propulsion
- Currex insoles are designed to last 600+ miles or 12 months, whichever comes first
- Trimmable insert. Forefoot may need to be trimmed to fit into minimalist running shoes or cleats
- Currex 60 day satisfaction warranty
- Engineered by Currex in Germany. Made in Vietnam
Cleaning instructionsCleaning your Currex Runpro Medium Profile insoles is easy; Simply brush with warm water, soap, and air dry until fully dried and ready for use.
Good for these Activities: Running, standing, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, arch pain, Arches (Medium), Back Pain, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.