Form Narrow Maximum Support insoles are thick with extra cushioning that molds to your unique foot shape and still provides superior comfort to all of your narrow shoes.
The firm but cushioned support makes this an ideal orthotic for heel and arch pain, including plantar fasciitis. Run, hike, work, or play with maximum support and maximum comfort.
These insoles can be worn right out of the box, or you can customize your fit by warming the inserts in the oven and following the unique molding process. Because of the extra thick cushioning they are designed to fit in high and medium volume footwear, including athletic shoes, casual footwear, hiking boots, and work boots. “These are quite possibly the world’s most comfortable insole.”
- Ideal for high arches, medium arches, and flexible feet
- Comfort and cushioning for NARROW-fitting high and medium-volume footwear
- Base layer is designed to custom mold to your foot while still maintaining support
- High density foam allows for prolonged shock absorbing comfort
- Shape of the arch provides ideal support to reduce stress on the knees and feet
- Heel cup stabilizes heel to absorb impact while also providing cushion
- Specialized TemperWeave™ fabric in the top layer reduces moisture and odor causing bacteria
- Machine Washable
- FORM 100 day fit guarantee: if during the first 100 days following your purchase you are not satisfied with the comfort of your Form branded insoles, Form will refund the purchase price to you. You must return your insoles to the retailer from which they were purchased along with your sales receipt.
- Wear-moldable (Wear ‘n Form) right out of the box technology – after a few days of wearing the inserts they will FORM to your foot shape
Heat-moldable Warm ‘n Form insole technology for a more customized fit instructions:
- Preheat a regular or conventional oven to bake at 200°F/95°C
- Remove existing factory insoles from shoes and set aside
- Once oven is preheated to 200°F/95°C, place both FORM insoles face down (color side down) on middle oven rack
- Watch the special “temperature ready” indicator that is located on the bottom of your insole until it turns black in color. (If after 2 minutes the temperature tab does not turn black remove the insoles.)
- Remove insoles from the oven and immediately place both warm insoles into your shoes or boots
- Make sure you are wearing socks and immediately step into your shoes or boots and lace them up
- Stand comfortably with your feet shoulder-width apart, bend knees slightly for approximately 3 minutes, and let the insoles form to your feet.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Tennis, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Heel Pain, Knee Pain, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.