Ultra Support 3810NEW BALANCE
This product has been rebranded! If you do not see your size then go to the Ten Seconds Ultra Arch Insoles for the exact same insole.
The New Balance Ultra Support 3810 Insole is the perfect insole for those with a high arch or a structured, rigid foot. It is a cushioned insole that support the foot while adding shock absorption. The metatarsal support distributes pressure and can help provide relief from Morton’s neuroma and metatarsalgia. The heel pad assists in preventing or relieving plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and Achilles tendonitis. This orthotic has also been known as the New Balance Ultra Arch Support and the New Balance Supportive Cushioning Insole. New Balance Insoles fit in most athletic, casual, and hiking shoes that come with removable footbeds. The insoles are designed to be used all day, every day, for standing, running, or any sport.
• Foot types: High Arch, Medium Arch, Flexible Foot
• Abzorb foot strike pads in the heel and forefoot provide maximum shock absorption
• Carbon fiber external heel and arch support allow for a lighter weight insole with increased strength and superior shock attenuation
• Extra deep heel cup helps to cushion the foot naturally
• Metatarsal support distributes pressure and can help prevent or provide relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Morton’s neuroma, and metatarsalgia
• Anti-blister and biostatic antimicrobial top cover help to fight blisters and allows for cooler, dryer feet
• Biostatic antimicrobial top cover helps to fight odors
• PVC and latex free
• Previously the New Balance Ultra Arch Insole and New Balance Supportive Cushioning Insole
• Color: Orange and black top cover with orange and teal bottom. Previous color: blue top cover with gray, orange, and black bottom
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Tennis, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Ball of Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Knee Pain, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma, Over Supination, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Difference between these and the 10 Second Ultra Arch insole?
The New Balance Ultra Support 3810 is the exact same design and support as the 10 Seconds Ultra Arch insoles. They have been rebranded as the 10 Seconds brand.