Ultra Support 3810NEW BALANCE
This product has been rebranded! If you do not see your size then go to the 10 Seconds Ultra Arch Insoles for the exact same insole.
The New Balance Ultra Support 3810 Insole is the perfect insole for those with a high arch or a structured, rigid foot. It is a cushioned insole that support the foot while adding shock absorption. The metatarsal support distributes pressure and can help provide relief from Morton’s neuroma and metatarsalgia. The heel pad assists in preventing or relieving plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and Achilles tendonitis. This orthotic has also been known as the New Balance Ultra Arch Support and the New Balance Supportive Cushioning Insole. New Balance Insoles fit in most athletic, casual, and hiking shoes that come with removable footbeds. The insoles are designed to be used all day, every day, for standing, running, or any sport.
• Foot types: High Arch, Medium Arch, Flexible Foot
• Abzorb foot strike pads in the heel and forefoot provide maximum shock absorption
• Carbon fiber external heel and arch support allow for a lighter weight insole with increased strength and superior shock attenuation
• Extra deep heel cup helps to cushion the foot naturally
• Metatarsal support distributes pressure and can help prevent or provide relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Morton’s neuroma, and metatarsalgia
• Anti-blister and biostatic antimicrobial top cover help to fight blisters and allows for cooler, dryer feet
• Biostatic antimicrobial top cover helps to fight odors
• PVC and latex free
• Previously the New Balance Ultra Arch Insole and New Balance Supportive Cushioning Insole
• Color: Orange and black top cover with orange and teal bottom. Previous color: blue top cover with gray, orange, and black bottom
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Ball of Foot Pain, bunions, gout, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, heel spurs, high arches, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma, Over Supination, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, runners knee, Shin Splints, supination
Length: Full Length
I have been using these insoles in my athletic and walk shoes for the last five years. These were previously available through New Balance, and I was at a loss when they were no longer available. Very much relieved that I found them at Insoles.com. Identical to the ones previously with New Balance and apparently OEM through them. They are a perfect fit with the New Balance shoes. I have had issues with plantar fasciitis and these insoles are the only ones that have given me better comfort and diminish the likelihood of a recurrence as long as I use these insoles. As an added plus, the insoles wear extremely well with every day use.
I used to buy these directly from the New Balance (NB) factory in Lawrence, MA. They (NB), no longer offer/sells these but Insoles purchased the rights to use NB molds and are offering them now called the 3810's. A few minor tweaks that have upgraded areas of support. Glad they are still being offered as they were some of the best inserts with carbon fiber options.
These add really good support for my high arches. Thanks.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Difference between these and the 10 Second Ultra Arch insole?
The New Balance Ultra Support 3810 is the exact same design and support as the 10 Seconds Ultra Arch insoles. They have been rebranded as the 10 Seconds brand.