Ultra Arch10 SECONDS
Previously New Balance Ultra Support 3810 Insole. 10 Seconds® Ultra Arch is the perfect insole for those with a high arch or a structured, rigid foot. It is a cushioned insole that support the foot while adding shock absorption. The metatarsal support distributes pressure and can help provide relief from Morton’s neuroma and metatarsalgia. The heel pad assists in preventing or relieving plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and Achilles tendonitis. This orthotic has also been known as the New Balance Ultra Arch Support and the New Balance Supportive Cushioning Insole. New Balance Insoles fit in most athletic, casual, and hiking shoes that come with removable footbeds. The insoles are designed to be used all day, every day, for standing, running, or any sport.
• Foot types: High Arch, Medium Arch, Flexible Foot
• Abzorb foot strike pads in the heel and forefoot provide maximum shock absorption
• Carbon fiber external heel and arch support allow for a lighter weight insole with increased strength and superior shock attenuation
• Extra deep heel cup helps to cushion the foot naturally
• Metatarsal support distributes pressure and can help prevent or provide relief from Plantar Fasciitis, Morton’s neuroma, and metatarsalgia
• Anti-blister and biostatic antimicrobial top cover help to fight blisters and allows for cooler, dryer feet
• Biostatic antimicrobial top cover helps to fight odors
• PVC and latex free
• Previously the New Balance Ultra Arch Insole, New Balance Supportive Cushioning Insole, and New Balance Ultra Support 3810 Insole
• Color: Orange and black top cover with orange and teal bottom. Previous color: blue top cover with gray, orange, and black bottom
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Ball of Foot Pain, bunions, gout, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, heel spurs, high arches, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma, Over Supination, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, runners knee, Shin Splints, supination
Length: Full Length
They feel real good, nice and soft but the arch support takes some getting use to
Never used insoles except cheap ones and finally doctor told me I need them and to try these. Worked great! My plantar fasciitis has been much better and I’ve gotten these for all of my shows. Highly recommend!
I have been searching for these arch supports to replace my old New Balance-branded arch supports and these are the exact same ones! I am thrilled! I have an extremely high arch and these are the only ones that work well for me! The support is in just the right place. I can use them in my running shoes and my tennis shoes. They are true to size. Ordering and shipping was fast and easy. Will definitely reorder these when the time comes! Thank you!
I really like theses insoles .They hold up good and are very comfortable . Thank you for a wonderful product.
The second ultra arch couldnt be better, After a recommendation by my podiatrist I purchased a pair and could not be happier, I'm sure this is the 1st pair of many As I'm going to install them in all my shoes, Thank you for a wonderful product.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can Ultra ARCH iNSOLES be used in water sports? I play water volleyball in a pool.
The insoles are not waterproof and will absorb moisture. If you use them in the pool you will want to make sure to let them thoroughly dry in between each use.
which is better for mortons neuroma, metatarsal pain with accompying planter faschitis the motion green or the ultr orange. thank u.
They are both excellent insoles for metatarsal pain and plantar fasciities. If you have a high arch we recommend the Ten Seconds Ultra Arch. If you have a medium to low arch we recemmend the Ten Seconds Motion Control.
Are are they good for long periods of standing
Yes these are great for adding comfort and support to your shoes during long periods of standing. The Ultra Arch insole is one of the top choices for people with high arches.