The Optimal is a cushioned, total contact arch support. The gentle mid-foot rise with a metatarsal pad supports the plantar fascia and helps to offload pressure from the ball of the foot. The specialized heel pad reduces tension on the Achilles tendon and may provide relief from plantar fasciitis pain. Aids in the relief of heel spurs, neuroma, shin splints, metatarsalgia, heel pain, Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, and knee, hip and back pain. This is a semi flexible arch support for the structured foot, yet it is firm enough to support a flexible foot. Optimal by Ciabatta’s – immediate relief and comfort with your very first step!
• Foot types: Medium Arch, High Arch, Flexible Foot
• Full length cushioning for optimal comfort
• Gel crash pad under the ball of the foot
• Metatarsal Support
• Cupped gel crash pad under the heel
• Trim the forefoot of the insole to fit in shoe if necessary
• To clean: Hand wash using warm water. Air dry.
• Designed by certified pedorthists
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Tennis, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Ball of Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Knee Pain, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.