The pressure relief provides protection against diabetic ulceration and relief for arthritis or any foot sensitivity. It is designed to mold to the shape of your foot and evenly distribute pressure in a hypoallergenic, anti-microbial environment. Metatarsal support helps to relieve ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia and neuromas while the forefoot pad allows for increased shock absorption in the ball of the foot. Extra heel cushion helps to prevent and provide relief from plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and fat pad atrophy. Designed to add superior comfort and support to work shoes, military and service boots, athletic shoes, and casual shoes.
• Foot types: High Arch, Medium Arch, Low Arch, Flexible Arch
• Recommended as a diabetic insole
• Biomechanical engineering utilizes advanced materials to provide support and stability for foot health and comfort
• Very soft, open cell 25 durometer Plastazote® top cover material self-molds to the foot and contours to pressure points
• Metatarsal rise help relieve pain in the ball of the foot
• Anti-friction fabric wicks moisture away from the foot, reducing heat to prevent blisters
• Polyurethane base layer provides cushioning that does not flatten or lose comfort over time
• Vy-Gel™ performance grade elastomer pads provide shock absorption across the forefoot and heel strike to protect against fasciitis.
• For a diabetic shoe insert without a metatarsal support see the New Balance Pressure Relief 3020
• Trimmable insert
• Care instructions: Handwash and air dry
• Made in the U.S.A.
Good for these Activities: Service/Work, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Ball of Foot Pain, Diabetes, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.