Prothotics Ultra Arch multi-sport insole not only provides support but also adds comfortable cushioning and shock absorption. The biomechanical engineering utilizes advanced materials to provide support and stability for foot health and comfort of the feet all day. Metatarsal support helps to relieve ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia and neuromas while the forefoot pad allows for increased shock absorption in the ball of the foot. Extra heel cushion helps to prevent and provide relief from plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and fat pad atrophy. Designed to add superior comfort and support to work shoes, military and service boots, athletic shoes, and casual shoes. This is an ultimate performance insole for high impact sports.
• Foot types: High Arch, Medium Arch
• Strong arch and metatarsal rise help relieve pain in the ball of the foot and guard against harmful overpronation and oversupination
• Anti-friction fabric wicks moisture away from the foot, reducing heat to prevent blisters
• Polyurethane base layer provides cushioning that does not flatten or lose comfort over time
• Vy-Gel™ performance grade elastomer pads provide shock absorption across the forefoot and heel strike to protect against fasciitis.
• Anti-Friction fabric wicks moisture away from the foot, reducing heat and shear to prevent blisters.
• Full length open cell, breathable, anti-microbial, anti-odor polyurethane mid-layer keeps feet dry for all-day comfort
• Trimmable insert
• Care instructions: Hand wash and air dry
• Made in the U.S.A.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Ball of Foot Pain, bunions, Diabetes, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, high arches, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma, Over Supination, Plantar Fasciitis, runners knee, Shin Splints, supination
Length: Full Length
I was recently diagnosed with plantar fasciitis in my right foot. The pain was horrible and I couldn't walk, which has been a daily ritual for years for me and my little dog. Yes, I've been doing therapy, but the insoles I ordered allowed me to immediately walk again without measurable pain. Each day I've been able to increase my distance and I'm hoping to soon get back to my three plus miles per day. Thank you so much for this amazing product, I won't own another pair of athletic shoes without using these insoles. They have saved my life and the pleasure I get from walking!
I just bought a new pair of running shoes to replace my very old ones. Every time I worked out, half way through my feet were burning and feeling hot. I was so disappointed, and was going to return the shoes, and try to find new ones. Then I remembered that I had put Ultra Arch Multi-Sport insoles in my old shoes. I ordered a new pair, put them in my new shoes, and that took care of all of my issues! I love my new shoes and I love my new insoles!! Super comfy!!
I have very high arches and developed plantar fasciitis in both feet when I was running on a regular basis. These arch supports are the best I have found for all day comfort and support.
I have struggled with unstable ankles and have very high arches. This product is better than any custom-made orthotic a physician has ever made for me. I replace mine every 6 months and it is well worth is to have happy feet and ankles.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I bought these to help with over supination but the description says it prevents over pronation. Are these insoles the correct ones?
Yes, these are one of the best insoles for over-supination.