Prothotics Ultra Arch multi-sport insole not only provides support but also adds comfortable cushioning and shock absorption. The biomechanical engineering utilizes advanced materials to provide support and stability for foot health and comfort of the feet all day. Metatarsal support helps to relieve ball of foot pain including metatarsalgia and neuromas while the forefoot pad allows for increased shock absorption in the ball of the foot. Extra heel cushion helps to prevent and provide relief from plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and fat pad atrophy. Designed to add superior comfort and support to work shoes, military and service boots, athletic shoes, and casual shoes. This is an ultimate performance insole for high impact sports.
• Foot types: High Arch, Medium Arch
• Strong arch and metatarsal rise help relieve pain in the ball of the foot and guard against harmful over-pronation.
• Anti-friction fabric wicks moisture away from the foot, reducing heat to prevent blisters
• Polyurethane base layer provides cushioning that does not flatten or lose comfort over time
• Vy-Gel™ performance grade elastomer pads provide shock absorption across the forefoot and heel strike to protect against fasciitis.
• Anti-Friction fabric wicks moisture away from the foot, reducing heat and shear to prevent blisters.
• Full length open cell, breathable, anti-microbial, anti-odor polyurethane mid-layer keeps feet dry for all-day comfort
• Trimmable insert
• Care instructions: Handwash and air dry
• Made in the U.S.A.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Tennis, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Ball of Foot Pain, Diabetes, Heel Pain, Knee Pain, Metatarsalgia, Neuroma, Over Supination, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.