Spenco’s proven cushioning and support improves athletic performance and prolongs the life of your shoes. Spenco Cross Trainer Polysorb® Cushioning Insoles are ideal for running, walking, training and sports.
Spenco Cross Trainer insoles are effective enough to use in all team sport competitions and training. These orthotics offer energy return for improved athletic performance. Made with Spencore, a lightweight material that absorbs shock and impact, this insole provides superior comfort and cushioning alongside the polysorb polyurethane foam arch and heel support and the Spencore heel plug provides extra cushioning and shock absorption.
The top layer is made with a 4-way stretch fabric that prevents blisters while controlling odor with Silpure antimicrobial technology.
- Best for low arches and medium arches.
- Designed to add cushion and light arch support to shoes with a removable insert
- Heel-to-toe cushioning
- Forefoot cushion for added shock absorption
- Lightweight PolySorb® Arch and Heel Support
- Low friction antimicrobial topcloth helps prevent blisters and reduce odors
- Best Combination of Shock Absorption & Energy Return
- Trimmable Insert
- Note on sizing: For half sizes order the next size down. (For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.)
Care instructions:Caring for your Spenco Total Cross Trainer insoles is easy! Simply hand wash and air dry.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Tennis, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium)
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.