RX® 3/4 Orthotic Arch SupportsSPENCO
Spenco RX® ¾ OrthoticArch is a firm arch support designed to support most medium arches without adjustment. They are specifically designed to help control, stabilize, and balance the foot.
The ¾ design helps to improve comfort without overcrowding the toe area and the firm arch support adds stability to your shoes while reducing pronation and supination.The insole cushions impact thanks to the Spencore layer and reduces friction to help prevent blisters with their 4-way stretch fabric made with Silpure antimicrobial technology.
These arch supports fit best in casual and athletic shoes as well as boots.
- Best for medium arches.
- Layer of SpenCore cushions impact
- Moldable orthotic cradle provides balance and stability
- Low-friction 4-way stretch top cloth helps prevent blisters
- Note on sizing: For half sizes order the next size down. (For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.)
- To be worn with the green side up
- Increase wear time daily as you adjust to the arch support
- Trimmable Insert
Care instructions:Caring for your RX ¾ Orthotic Arch Supports is easy! Simply hand wash and air dry.
Good for these Activities: Hiking, Service/Work, Walking
Good for these Conditions: arch pain, Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Over Pronation
Length: 3/4 Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
do you order left or right arch support. Does it come as a pair/
All of our arch supports come as a pair, one for the left foot and one for the right foot.