RX® Orthotic Arch SupportsSPENCO
Spenco RX® OrthoticArch is a firm arch support designed to support most medium arches without adjustment. They are specifically designed to help control, stabilize, and balance the foot.
These are full length supports adding heel to toe comfort and arch support and stability to your shoes while reducing pronation and supination.The insole cushions impact thanks to the Spencore layer and reduces friction to help prevent blisters with their 4-way stretch fabric made with Silpure antimicrobial technology.
- Best for medium arches.
- Layer of SpenCore cushions impact
- Moldable orthotic cradle provides balance and stability
- Low-friction 4-way stretch top cloth helps prevent blisters
- Note on sizing: For half sizes order the next size down. (For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.)
- To be worn with the green side up
- Increase wear time daily as you adjust to the arch support
- Trimmable Insert
Caring for your RX Orthotic Arch Supports is easy! Simply hand wash and air dry.
Good for these Activities: Hiking, Service/Work, Walking
Good for these Conditions: arch pain, Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Over Pronation
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.