Spenco Total Support Insoles stand out from other rigid insoles with their patented 3-POD® Modulation System which positions pods with varying degrees of hardness beneath key areas of the foot.
Combat fatigue and overpronation with the Spenco Total Support orthotics. These insoles absorb shock with every step to keep you healthy and on your feet . The Polysorb stability cradle provides advanced arch support while the metatarsal arch offloads pressure from the ball of the foot to relieve forefoot pain. Spenco Total Support insoles provide high-impact support to keep you healthy and on your feet throughout the day.
- Best for low arches, medium arches, and flexible feet
- Semi-rigid orthotic arch support for stability
- Deep heel cup and cushioned forefoot crashpad
- Low friction antimicrobial topcloth helps prevent blisters and reduce odors
- Trimmable Insert
- Note on sizing: For half sizes order the next size down. (For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.)
Care instructions:Caring for your Spenco Total Support insoles is easy! Simply hand wash and air dry.
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, flat feet, heel bursitis, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, low arches, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.