The Spenco Polysorb Walker/Runner is specifically designed with the high-impact athlete in mind. From walking to running, the Spenco Walker/Runner insole provides superior comfort and support to your feet to prevent fatigue or injury.
The Spenco Walker/Runner features premium metatarsal support that can aid in relief from neuromas, metatarsalgia, and ball of foot pain. Extra cushioning in the heel and forefoot provides superior comfort and support as well. Ideal for walking, running, training and sports.
- Best for medium arches, high arches, and flexible feet
- Designed to add cushion and light arch support to shoes with a removable insert
- Light Polysorb foam heel cupping and contoured arch support
- SpenCore forefoot cushion and heel strike pad
- Low friction antimicrobial topcloth helps prevent blisters and reduce odors
- Trimmable Insert
- Note on sizing: For half sizes order the next size down. (For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.)
Care instructions:Caring for your Spenco Walker/Runner insoles is easy! Simply hand wash and air dry.
Good for these Activities: Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium), heel bursitis
Length: Full Length
Insoles are high quality and fit perfect with no trimming.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
my son wears a size 14 4E what size would he need
He would need a size 6 (Men's 14-15). If it is at all too long for his shoe the end can be trimmed easily.
My size is 6 1/2. What size do I order?
If you are looking for size 6.5 in the women's we recommend ordering size 1 in the Spenco.