Superfeet Berry insoles provide all the support an active woman needs.
The Berry insole features a structured heel cup that positions the soft tissue of the heel to help with natural shock absorption and prevent heel pain. Made with a responsive full-length foam layer, the Superfeet Berry insole offers extra cushioning in the forefoot to maximize comfort.
You’ll notice the support toward the back of the arch and the front of the heel. This is intentional in the biomechanical design of the insole and is a part of the Superfeet difference. It allows for greater stabilization of the rearfoot and thus provides overall better support. Superfeet arch supports are frequently recommended by many doctors, podiatrists, chiropractors, and physical therapists, and professional shoe fitters. It has been reported that areas with positive improvement from the use of Superfeet insoles include feet, ankles, knees, back, and the overall body.
- Best for medium arches and flexible feet
- Fits best in high volume footwear or roomy women’s footwear with removable insoles such as athletic shoes or work/hiking boots
- High-impact foam adds extra shock absorbing relief in the forefoot - even on hard surfaces!
- Heel stabilizer reduces excessive shifting and movement in the footwear
- Firm foam layer and stabilizer cap create the famous supportive shape of Superfeet insoles
- Moisturewick™ top cover with odor control is a natural, organic coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Reliable comfort and support for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Trimmable insert. Forefoot may need to be trimmed to fit into your shoes
Cleaning your Superfeet Berry insoles is easy. Simply hand wash and remove excess water with a soft towel then air dry. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Do not place near a heat source such as a vent. Do not machine wash or dry.
Superfeet 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are not satisfied with your new Superfeet Berry Insoles, return them with your receipt within 60 days to your place of purchase for a credit or refund. (Only valid with purchase. Not valid for misused, abused or improperly cleaned Superfeet products.)
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Baseball, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Tennis, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Heel Pain, Knee Pain, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.