Superfeet's most versatile insole! The Superfeet Black insole features an accommodating heel cup to help stabilize and support the foot. The firm foam top layer also adds stable comfort to shoes and the low-profile shape supports the foot while reducing stress on the feet, ankles, and knees.
You’ll notice the support toward the back of the arch and the front of the heel. This is intentional in the biomechanical design of the insole and is a part of the Superfeet difference. It allows for greater stabilization of the rearfoot and thus provides overall better support. Superfeet arch supports are frequently recommended by many doctors, podiatrists, chiropractors, physical therapists, and professional shoe fitters. It has been reported that areas with positive improvement from the use of Superfeet insoles include feet, ankles, knees, back, and the overall body.
These low-volume black Superfeet insoles take minimal space allowing them to fit in any shoe while adding support, shock absorption, and comfort for any activity. From hiking to hockey or around the office, take Superfeet comfort with you wherever you go.
Superfeet Black insoles are low-profile and low-volume meaning they are best for flatter feet and take up less room in your shoes. Superfeet Blue and Superfeet Berry are medium profile, which are great for neutral arches and Superfeet Green and Superfeet Orange are high-profile making them great for high arches. Check out the rest of our Superfeet insoles to see all that Superfeet has to offer.
- Best for flat feet, medium arches, and flexible feet
- Fits in most low volume footwear and may fit in footwear that does not have removable insoles. Low volume meaning these insoles do not take up much room in your shoes.
- Heel stabilizer adds support reduces excessive shifting and movement in the footwear
- High-density foam adds support and cushioning for long-lasting comfort
- Firm foam layer and stabilizer cap create the famous supportive shape of Superfeet insoles
- Moisturewick™ top cover with odor control is a natural, organic coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Reliable comfort and support for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Trimmable insert. Forefoot may need to be trimmed to fit into your shoes
Cleaning your Superfeet Black insoles is easy. Simply hand wash and remove excess water with a soft towel then air dry. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Do not place near a heat source such as a vent. Do not machine wash or dry.
Superfeet 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are not satisfied with your new Superfeet Black Insoles, return them with your receipt within 60 days to your place of purchase for a credit or refund. (Only valid with purchase. Not valid for misused, abused or improperly cleaned Superfeet products.)
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Snow Sports, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, flat feet, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, low arches, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.