Whether it’s running, hiking, or high-impact sports like soccer, basketball or football, the Superfeet Carbon insole is the optimal choice for your next activity.
The low-profile shape of the Carbon insert is Superfeet’s thinnest design to fit a variety of athletic wear and provide premium support for your feet. The beveled edge of the Carbon insert improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear, making it the perfect choice for cleats and other low-volume shoes or athletic footwear. Combined with the perforated form under the midfoot to improve breathability the Superfeet Carbon insoles are the perfect solution to help reduce stress on the feet, ankles, and knees, especially during high impact sports!
You’ll notice the support toward the back of the arch and the front of the heel. This is intentional in the biomechanical design of the insole and is a part of the Superfeet difference. It allows for greater stabilization of the rearfoot and thus provides overall better support. Superfeet Carbon insoles are unique from other Superfeet insoles in that the stabilizer cap is reinforced with EVOLyte™, a proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend, to provide structure and support.
Superfeet arch supports are frequently recommended by many doctors, podiatrists, chiropractors, and physical therapists, and professional shoe fitters. It has been reported that areas with positive improvement from the use of Superfeet insoles include feet, ankles, knees, back, and the overall body.
- Best for flat feet, medium arches, high arches, and flexible feet
- Fits in most low volume footwear and may fit in footwear that does not have removable insoles
- Heel stabilizer reduces excessive shifting and movement in the footwear
- Firm foam layer and carbon fiber stabilizer cap
- Unique stabilizer cap reinforced with EVOLyte™, a proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend, to provide structure and support
- Moisturewick™ top cover with odor control is a natural, organic coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Reliable comfort and support for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Perforations in the foam under the midfoot to reduce weight and improve breathability
- Trimmable insert. Forefoot may need to be trimmed to fit into your shoes
Cleaning your Superfeet Carbon insoles is easy. Simply hand wash and remove excess water with a soft towel then air dry. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Do not place near a heat source such as a vent. Do not machine wash or dry.
Superfeet 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are not satisfied with your new Superfeet Carbon Insoles, return them with your receipt within 60 days to your place of purchase for a credit or refund. (Only valid with purchase. Not valid for misused, abused or improperly cleaned Superfeet products.)
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Baseball, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Football, Golfing, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, Skating, Snow Sports, Soccer, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, flat feet, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, hip pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, leg length discrepancy, low arches, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi! Is the entire item from heel to toe rigid?
No, the Superfeet Carbon insole not rigid from heel to toe. It is different from a carbon fiber footplate. It has a plastic stability plate beneath the heel and arch. The forefoot is does not have any carbon fiber beneath it, just the insole top cover.
Is this price for a single insole or a pair of insoles
The listed price is for a pair of insoles, one for each foot