Superfeet All-Purpose Memory Foam Support (Previously Superfeet Copper)SUPERFEET
The Superfeet Copper insole blends cushioning memory foam with classic Superfeet engineering to provide a uniquely comfortable and supportive insole.
The Superfeet Copper insole molds to your foot over time and, unlike conventional memory foam which loses its cushioning power, the Copper insole provides extra layers of cushioning to provide continuous support. The memory foam also adds a layer of shock absorption that can relieve stress on the foot, making it one of the most comfortable insoles on the market.
This insert is of best use in high profile footwear, such as roomy athletic shoes or casual shoes with removable insoles.
You’ll notice the support toward the back of the arch and the front of the heel. This is intentional in the biomechanical design of the insole and is a part of the Superfeet difference. It allows for greater stabilization of the rearfoot and thus provides overall better support. Superfeet arch supports are frequently recommended by many doctors, podiatrists, chiropractors, and physical therapists, and professional shoe fitters. It has been reported that areas with positive improvement from the use of Superfeet insoles include feet, ankles, knees, back, and the overall body.
- Best for flat feet, medium arches, and flexible feet
- Fits in high volume footwear and best in footwear with removable inserts
- Heel stabilizer reduces excessive shifting and movement in the footwear
- Reinforced stabilizer cap at the base of the insole supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- 3 layers of pressure-sensitive foam to shape to your foot for personalized comfort
- Moisturewick™ top cover with odor control is a natural, organic coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Reliable comfort and support for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Trimmable insert. Forefoot may need to be trimmed to fit into your shoes
Care instructionsCleaning your Superfeet Copper insoles is easy. Simply hand wash and remove excess water with a soft towel then air dry. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Do not place near a heat source such as a vent. Do not machine wash or dry.
Superfeet 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee:If you are not satisfied with your new Superfeet Copper Insoles, return them with your receipt within 60 days to your place of purchase for a credit or refund. (Only valid with purchase. Not valid for misused, abused or improperly cleaned Superfeet products.)
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Basketball, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, Heel Pain, hip pain, Knee Pain, leg length discrepancy, low arches, Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.