Superfeet Wide GreenSUPERFEET
This Superfeet Wide Green insole features the best of Superfeet technology and design to keep you moving and on your feet.
The Superfeet Wide Green insole features Superfeet’s widest and deepest heel cup to position the soft tissue beneath your heel, helping with natural shock absorption and preventing heel pain including plantar fasciitis.
The firm foam layer also adds stable comfort to the shoes and cushions the foot for long lasting comfort. Now you can minimize foot fatigue and be comfortable all day long, even if you have wide feet! Superfeet Wide Green arch supports can help to reduce stress on your feet, ankles, and knees. This insert fits best in roomy footwear with removable inserts, such as athletic shoes or work/hiking boots.
You’ll notice the support toward the back of the arch and the front of the heel. This is intentional in the biomechanical design of the insole and is a part of the Superfeet difference. It allows for greater stabilization of the rearfoot and thus provides overall better support. Superfeet arch supports are frequently recommended by many doctors, podiatrists, chiropractors, physical therapists, and professional shoe fitters. It has been reported that Superfeet insoles can improve pain in the feet, ankles, knees, and back as well as ease arch pain, heel pain, arthritis, bunions, over pronation, plantar fasciitis, and shin splints.
- Best for medium arches, high arches, and flexible feet
- Fits in high volume footwear and best in footwear with removable inserts
- Designed for anyone with wide feet (size 3E to 6E)
- Heel stabilizer reduces excessive shifting and movement in the footwear
- Reinforced stabilizer cap at the base of the insole supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- Moisturewick™ top cover with odor control is a natural, organic coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- High impact foam forefoot supports and cushions the foot
- Reliable comfort and support for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Trimmable insert
Cleaning your Superfeet Wide Green insoles is easy. Simply hand wash and remove excess water with a soft towel then air dry. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Do not place near a heat source such as a vent. Do not machine wash or dry.
Superfeet 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are not satisfied with your new Superfeet Premium Insoles, return them with your receipt within 60 days to your place of purchase for a credit or refund. (Only valid with purchase. Not valid for misused, abused or improperly cleaned Superfeet products.)
Good for these Activities: Aerobic Exercise, Biking, Crossfit, Hiking, Running, Service/Work, standing, Tennis, trail running, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, heel spurs, hip pain, it band syndrome, Knee Pain, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation, runners knee, Shin Splints
Length: Full Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.