The Superfeet Easyfit Women's insole is specifically designed for women's casual, dress, or business footwear.
The insert hugs your arch, reduces blisters, and eases forefoot pressure and fatigue. Superfeet Easyfit Women's insoles are the perfect way to revitalize your feet all day long, even in your slimmest-fitting shoes. Don’t sacrifice comfort for style – experience all day comfort.
Superfeet arch supports are frequently recommended by many doctors, podiatrists, chiropractors, physical therapists, and professional shoe fitters. It has been reported that Superfeet insoles can improve pain in the feet, ankles, knees, and back as well as ease arch pain, heel pain, arthritis, bunions, over pronation, plantar fasciitis, and shin splints.
- Made for all foot types
- No trimming required! Designed for easy fit and wear
- Made for dress, casual, and business shoes with a heel of one inch or less
- Slim fit will not crowd toes, even in slim-fitting heels and wedges
- Microsuede top reduces friction and rubbing to help prevent blisters
- Antimicrobial top cover eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Durable high-density foam keeps its shape providing reliable comfort and support for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Slip resistant design help to keep the insole in its place
- To be worn above or beneath the prefabricated insert that comes with your shoe
Cleaning your Superfeet Easyfit Women's insoles is easy. Simply hand wash and remove excess water with a soft towel then air dry. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Do not place near a heat source such as a vent. Do not machine wash or dry.
Superfeet 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your new Superfeet Premium Insoles, return them with your receipt within 60 days to your place of purchase for a credit or refund. (Only valid with purchase. Not valid for misused, abused or improperly cleaned Superfeet products.)
Good for these Activities: Hiking, Service/Work, Walking
Good for these Conditions: Achilles Tendonitis, ankle pain, arch pain, Arches (Flat/Low), Arches (High), Arches (Medium), Back Pain, heel bursitis, Heel Pain, Knee Pain, Metatarsalgia, Over Pronation, overpronation, Plantar Fasciitis, pronation
Length: 3/4 Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.