Everyday High HeelSUPERFEET
CThe Superfeet High Heel insole brings classic superfeet support to your heels and pumps.
This specialized orthotic hugs your arch, cushions the foot, cradles your heel, eases aches and arch pain, and combats foot fatigue. This arch features a slimmer profile to stay hidden in heels, boots, and wedges with a heel greater than 1” while providing premium Superfeet support to prevent arch pain and injury.
Superfeet High Heel inserts are the perfect way to revitalize your feet. Superfeet arch supports are frequently recommended by many doctors, podiatrists, chiropractors, and physical therapists, and professional shoe fitters. It has been reported that Superfeet insoles can improve pain in the feet, ankles, knees, and back as well as ease arch pain, heel pain, arthritis, bunions, over pronation, plantar fasciitis, and shin splints.
- Great for all foot types
- Made for shoes, wedges, and pumps with heels greater than 1 inch
- Slim fit will not crowd toes, even in slim-fitting heels and wedges.
- Deep heel cup cradles the heel to provide shock absorption and cushion naturally
- Reliable comfort and support for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Slip resistant ridges help to keep the insole in its place
- Auraluxe™ brushed microsuede top reduces friction and rubbing to help prevent blisters
- No trimming required, designed for easy fit and wear
- Previously Superfeet Women’s GO High Heel Insole
Cleaning your Superfeet Everyday High Heel insoles is easy. Simply hand wash and remove excess water with a soft towel then air dry. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Do not place near a heat source such as a vent. Do not machine wash or dry.
Superfeet 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are not satisfied with your new Superfeet Premium Insoles, return them with your receipt within 60 days to your place of purchase for a credit or refund. (Only valid with purchase. Not valid for misused, abused or improperly cleaned Superfeet products.)
Good for these Activities:
Good for these Conditions: arch pain, pronation
Length: 3/4 Length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.